The BumbleBerry Girls dolls are manufactured and owned by the company Lotus Onda. They were released originally in August of 2017. This line currently features 8 different dolls of various ethnicities and physical characteristics.
BumbleBerry Girls are comparable to GlitterGirls, American Girl Dolls, and Wellie Wishers along with multiple others.
What's included with the BumbleBerry Girls Doll?
The 15 inch doll, the outfit they are wearing, shoes and each doll has a favorite animal. They also include a favorite animal backpack as well.
These dolls are 15 inches in height and weigh about a pound. They feature vinyl arms, legs, head and soft bodies. Their eyes are fixed open and do not “blink” with real eyelashes. She’s poseable and can stand on her own. Her joints rotate around, though not bendable at those joints. Her hair is made with high quality rayon which feels silky and realistic.
Pros of BumbleBerry Girls Dolls
- Their larger size makes them perfect to be carry around by younger children
- They have a soft cuddly body perfect for snuggles
- Less expensive than Wellie Wishers and American Girl Dolls
Cons of BumbleBerry Girls Dolls
- Some people have experienced problems with the arms or legs detaching. Though the company exchanged the dolls for a new one
- Can be harder to clean since it’s not machine washable. You can wipe off her plastic parts easily though.
Who are the BlumbleBerry Girls Recommended For?
Lotus recommends these dolls for the ages of 3 years old and up. They do have a choking hazard warning for smaller parts for the younger children.