“Bringing to life a world of creativity and fun, the Glitter Girls help children find the sparkle hidden in every day”. Glitter Girls are owned by the Maison Battat Inc. company who’s main operations are located in Montreal, Canada. The Masion Battat company also manufactures other doll lines such as Our Generation, Lori, and Baby Sweetheart. They are a family owned business which was established in 1897 and have been growing steadily over the past 124 years.
For this review I am focusing solely on the Glitter Girls line of dolls, please read on for my full review.
These dolls are 14 inches in height and weighs about a pound. They are made from durable plastic that is certified to be BPA-free, phthalate-free, and lead-free. Their hair is made from nylon material, their eyes are fixed open and do not “blink” , their joints are movable but not bendable.
Pros of the Glitter Girls Dolls
- Beautiful, soft hair that kids will love to play with
- All over plastic body, while not bath able, it’s very easily wiped clean
- This collection is made up of six dolls, you can easily collect them all.
- Battat sells their own clothing and accessories to go with the dolls
Cons of the Glitter Girls Dolls
- Not able to be exposed to water without damaging the doll
- Can not speak or walk
- Does not have bendable joints
- Harder to dress and undress the doll for the younger children
Who are the Glitter Girls Dolls recommended for?
Manufacturer recommends the ages of three years of age and older for Glitter Girls.
Watch an Unboxing Video
Where are they made?
They are made in China, and designed/created in the Canada headquarters