The Little Mommy Sweet As Me Doll line is created by Mattel. Mattel is most commonly known for being the creator of the Barbie line of dolls but have since created hundreds of other popular doll lines as well.
The Little Mommy line was manufactured in 2010 and has gone on to expand into other lines such as Little Mommy Let’s Make Music Doll, Cuddle and Care Doll & Kitty and lots of others.
For this review I’m solely focusing on the Sweet as Me line, read on for my review of the line.
What is included with Little Mommy Sweet as Me Dolls?
The dolls come with a cute outfit, stylish shoes, a hair bow or band and a brush to comb their hair.
Pros of the Little Mommy Sweet as Me Doll
- Encourages nurturing, cognitive development and creative expression
- Fun way for little children to learn about parenting
- You can find a doll that is close match in the looks department as the child receiving it
- Children love to brush their hair and play dress up with this doll
Cons of the Little Mommy Sweet as Me Doll
- Can not play with her in the tub because of her cloth body
- Hair can become easily tangled, may require an adult to help untangle
- The outfits can be harder to get over the dolls head, also might require an adult to help if the child is on the younger side
Who is the Little Mommy Sweet as Me Doll recommended for?
Mattel’s recommended age group for Little Mommy is ages two years of age and older.